adding multiple catnip keys

Forum Forums Discussion adding multiple catnip keys

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

legendbotboi
    Participant

Hi, I already have two catnip licenses, and when I try and open the 3rd to add a new license key, it immediately closes and says it’s been used in another instance. I’m wondering where the button is, or how, to add another key so I can run 3 instances?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its inside catnip.license files. Looks like you used one of the keys twice in a row. Just delete all .license files and restart Miqo. Then use your keys in the correct order for each instance.

legendbotboi
    Participant

ik what you mean, but when I purchased a 3rd miqobot, it didn’t come with a 3rd license key. That’s what I mean, normally if that happened i could open a new instance of miqo and insert the key in the catnip tab, but since it closes immediately bc of multiple instances, i can’t. so i’m wondering if there’s another way to insert a key into miqobot

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

Did you use the same e-mail address for the 3rd and accidentally prolonged one of your keys?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

According to our database, you have 3 Miqobot license keys. One of them is still unused.
    If you have misplaced your license key, please contact our Tech Support and we will resend it to you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.