Accepting Quene pop-up?

Forum Forums Discussion Accepting Quene pop-up?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

SNKtiger
    Participant

Is it possible to make Miqobot accept any duty window pop-ups?
    missed tons of duty because I walked away for 1.5 mins

i understand there might be concerns about putting AFK / felt asleep / forgot about that quene players into the dungeon.
    But SE isn’t really doing anything that helps players who are just a few feets away from the PC.

maybe Miqobot can make very loud alarming sound repeatedly when the window pops (without actually accepting it?)

Krude
    Participant
    2+

Actually not such a bad idea. I’d recommend that Miqo only accepts the queue if the timer has ticked down to like 2-5 seconds left, though, to minimize the amount of time you’re standing around afk in a duty.

smaller
    Participant

well a loudly sound loudly its whats needed but you already have it ingame so i dont understand your problem and accepting on automaticly i would totally disagree with that, image you wanna do your daily expert roulett as DPS you queue for +30min than it finally POP you go full hyped into the dungeon and the healer just afk for 10min he get kicked from the system šŸ™ and you have to repeat the whole queue because no other healer joins a party in progress at that point. SO NO THANKS TO THIS

shadowthegamer
    Participant
    1+

There is actually already an option for that in the game itself. Well, not exactly like that, but hear me out.
    Go to system options once you are ingame and head over to audio. Enable the game to keep sounds on while it is in the background, but only keep systemsounds checked. Now when you alt tab, you will always hear that queue pop sound. Just amp your speakers up a little so that you definitely hear it when you are just a couple rooms away.

Scientia
    Participant

I would also like this feature. smaller’s argument works both ways. I’ve been a DPS in queue for 30+ minutes, I go take a piss, and come back to find out I missed the queue. A loud sound doesn’t help me if I didn’t hear it. Or, if I had to take a shit and I hear the pop and I’m like UGH, NEED TO RUN TO PC and don’t make it in time…

I’ve seen “Estimated time 18 minutes” and I’m at 9 minutes, so I walk to the kitchen to grab a drink (which is downstairs), and I come back to find out I missed the queue.

I’ve also seen people queue into duty and afk anyways, so Miqo not allowing that isn’t going to stop people. For honest players like us, I think it would be extremely helpful.

SNKtiger
    Participant

I go take a piss, and come back to find out I missed the queue. A loud sound doesnā€™t help me if I didnā€™t hear it. Or, if I had to take a shit and I hear the pop and Iā€™m like UGH, NEED TO RUN TO PC and donā€™t make it in timeā€¦

pretty much what happened to me.
    I was literally 10 feet away from my PC washing my hand… turned around and found out I missed the quene.
    I don’t like to turn up my volume too high especially at night plus the quene pop sound is very short.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  SNKtiger.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, this feature is already planned.
    It will be released along with official Squadron Dungeons support.
    Please note that no additional confirmations will be implemented, so please do not leave this option active when you don’t need it.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.