A very small janky issue with hotbars

Forum Forums Discussion A very small janky issue with hotbars

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Therolyte Therolyte 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Therolyte
    Therolyte
    Participant

To get an idea of how this problem came up I’ll explain some things. I play controller but switch to keyboard and mouse for running semi manual trusts with miqo. When I play controller I use hotbar 2 as a sort of cooldown cheat sheet so some of my skills are there just for visual aid and nothing else therefore they have no keys bound to them. The hotbars I use for miqo are 8, 9 and 10. When I switch to keyboard and mouse, hotbar 2 is turned off.

I didn’t have any problems up until I swapped to a class that had my little hotbar 2 cheatsheet. I saw miqo telling me that hotbar 1 was missing a bound key and thought it was weird because I didn’t have a single skill on hotbar 1. I set her to ignore hotbar 1 but she still insisted there was an issue with hotbar 1. So I thought maybe it was another hotbar and it was just showing as 1. It was in fact hotbar 2 she had a problem with. Even though it was hidden she still knew the skills were there and would tell me no keys were bound. So I set ignore hotbar 2 and the notifications about bound skills disappeared but she wouldn’t use any abilities that were on the ignored bar. Basically my only options were to bind keys to hotbar 2 or just remove all the skills from the hotbar. It’s a really small thing and easily worked around but I figured I would post about it anyway in case anyone else got this very specific problem.

There was one more thing I wanted to try which is make hotbar 10 my cheatsheet and use 1, 2 and 3 for miqo but that’s a bit of rearranging and I already soft fixed the issue so I haven’t bothered.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Therolyte Therolyte.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.