A thank you to the Miqobot Team

Forum Forums Discussion A thank you to the Miqobot Team

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    graymatter
    graymatter
    Participant
    10+

I knew that with an expansion launch, botting tools encounter problems. So I expected to have to wait a while before it would be up and running again.

I did not expect the team to be transparent and upfront about the situation while also immediately guaranteeing extended license times. Previous tools I’ve used in other games had dev teams that were dismissive and selfish, never reimbursing for lost time or requiring a large community backlash to make them do so. Thank you for being better.

You’ve earned a dedicated customer. Cheers.

Pain
    Pain
    Participant
    5+

Miqo is always awesome. Well worth the $10 a month. As for the wait during the update, well it is just as well anyway, it gives us time to familiarize ourselves with the changes ourselves instead of being fully reliant on a bot.

I’d rather wait for a reliable product then risk ban due to a flawed, rushed and buggy product.

Keep up the good work Miqo.

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant
    2+

I’m going to miss the combat assist so much it got so good the last day it was available it was flawless.

Poisonling
    Participant

I’m going to miss the combat assist so much it got so good the last day it was available it was flawless.

Same, I hope combat assist quickly comes back

Narev
    Narev
    Participant
    1+

Yesterday I realized I had been using the combat assist so much I basically forgot how to play.

Daffodil
    Daffodil
    Participant
    2+

Exactly my thoughts.
    Miqobot does not only have a super nice and helping comunity, but the dev team is absolutely lovely too. They work super hard on the bot and it only costs 10$ per month, everything included, no addons. It’s crazy, they are great and their bot is worth even the last penny imo, so I also wanted to say thank you to you, miqobot team. Thanks for this great bot 🙂

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

I miss it alreaedy! Got my sch to 80 last night and started leveling crafters and gatherers.. my hotbars arent even ready!! Lol dont recall when’s the last time I manually crafted/gathered xD

Miqo pls come back soon ^^

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

I miss it alreaedy! Got my sch to 80 last night and started leveling crafters and gatherers.. my hotbars arent even ready!! Lol dont recall when’s the last time I manually crafted/gathered xD

Haha same, I went to manually craft some DNC & GNB gear to put on the market board and went “Hmmm… now what was this skill again? Oh, right… and this one… Oh, there’s my old macro!”

blkguynmdben
    Participant

I miss it as well. I can do without the Combat, Gathering and Squardon assist , but Miqo’s crafting calculator is the best I’ve ever seen. I hope it comes back soon.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

Same here. I’m hoping that the radical simplification of abilities means that we get things back sooner, but Miqobot is worth waiting for.

Does anyone know if any functions are still working completely normally? Chocobo racing or minigames, for example?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Same here. I’m hoping that the radical simplification of abilities means that we get things back sooner, but Miqobot is worth waiting for.

Does anyone know if any functions are still working completely normally? Chocobo racing or minigames, for example?

She’s completely offline, nothing works.

I really just want her back so I can set my macros and have her do them while I afk Lol I dont really use the solver much or combat assist.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.