A little thank you to Miqobot

Forum Forums Discussion A little thank you to Miqobot

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shadowthegamer
    Participant
    2+

Let me start that by saying that I am not new to botting (*sigh* I’m old). I was there when bots for other games just started, and also when some of them ended (one due to the game being shut down). So far there are, out of about 6 or so bots I tried over the years, 2 I would recommend for 2 games. For FFXIV, it is obviously Miqobot. Why? Let me tell you of the experience I made in the last 2 weeks.

See, I get that Miqobot does not plan to make any approach towards PVP. Not only is it quite the extra workload to program and upkeep an additional combat routine, but from what I gather, the Miqobot team wants to be nice to other players. But because some stuff is only available through PVP, I went ahead and got another bot. I will not name it however as this could be considered advertisement/badmouthing, and it might be against the ToS, and honestly just a dick move in general.

…With all due respect, fuck that bot. I have never seen a system that requires so much tinkering to get it to work. I had to ask at least 4 or 5 questions before the damn thing performed the way I wanted it to. And after everything was done, sure it worked for PvP, but it’s PvE capabilities are dwarfed by what Miqobot is capable of. Not only is that kitty cat more user friendly with a few but important options, it is also way more… competent? I feel like that word fits here.

Miqobot is also a lot more attractive in the price-performance ratio since it offers combat, fishing (this one got me here in the first place by the way) gathering, MGP farming, basically automated gathering if you put some effort into it, a radar, and an absolute marvel of a crafting engine and scenario engine. All of that for 10 bucks? Again, no info on the other bot, but while it offers PvP and PvE as well as crafting, the amount of work you have to put in it to get these parts to work does not justify the price in my opinion. I feel almost dirty for not appreciating this sooner.

So yeah. Thank you Miqobot team. I think it’s safe to say you have the best bot for this game.

PS: A serious question. Can I just donate you some extra money via PayPal? I don’t need anything for it. If so: Instructions on how to do that would be great.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for your kind words!
    It means a lot to us.

While we appreciate the sentiment, we do not have a legal mechanism to accept donations.
    Please accept our apologies.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.