A Letter from the Development Team

Forum Forums Discussion A Letter from the Development Team

This topic contains 64 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  PXht 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Kit
    Participant

I take no offense what so ever.

I wrote a big long response to this but then my internet ate it. I agree your points are valid. Ive been programming/software engineer for 15 years. My point is more they keep doing so many things I dont know if they have the team to sustain so many work streams, and with so many users finding the part they use for Miqo to be so important, I think thats where the issues are found. But what do I know 😛

Fair enough, lol. Didn’t realize I was preaching to the choir there. xD

Montie
    Participant

We love your product and your team, and please keep doing what you and do not the them stress your team.

Like the boss says if you don’t like what you see here get the fuck out.

AirForceOne
    Participant

I see this topic popping up every now and then. If it’s become such an issue for you guys, why not just temporarily ban people in the forums and in the reasons basically tell them what you’re saying here: “if you’re not happy with the program, unsubscribe until we implement the features you want, we’re taking this at our own pace”. And if you don’t want people to just make a new account to keep talking trash you could tie forum accounts to license keys (active or otherwise, up to you). You guys aren’t a big company, there’s no reason at all why you can’t just tell people to fuck off in plain English if they’re being annoying.

Xion
    Participant
    3+

That would more likely make it worse and give a bad taste at many. Censorship isn’t a solution.

PXht
    Participant
    2+

A user a few posts up from me said it best.

Yall need a good clear road map.

If I look into the development forum, its a wasteland. The last updates were YEARS ago, and so far, none of those things are implemented. Take, for instance, Triple Triad. In the development forum, it was posted back in February 29, 2016. 4 years ago you mentioned a feature and since then, there is no info on it.

Now, I am a new user. I like the bot a lot. I think it has a lot of potential. I was crafting scripts and building things in D2JSP and WoWGlider. I understand development and how hard it can be.

As a project manager, I also understand time tables and clear road maps. These things help move the project along in the right direction, and allow for clear, concise follow-through and goals that can be visualized.

Consider a better road-map and a clear development plan. What is the next step? What are you currently working on? What is the goal for the next few weeks/months before patch. What about after patch?

Once again, love the bot. Been using it a full day and I see a lot of awesome stuff. But I also see a lot of stuff missing and things like god awful non-changable UI font and UI design and I think – “What are your priorities here?”

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.