9 Retainer Macro?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets 9 Retainer Macro?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Borelia 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Borelia
    Participant

Hello all,

I have tried to research before posting but was unable to locate if there was already a scenario created for simply reassigning 9 retainers back out. So as an example:

Click on the bell, select first retainer, click on complete, accept, reassign, and then rinse and repeat for the remaining 8 retainers.

I have also tried to see if I was able to create the macro myself but unfortunately I don’t quite understand how to create it within Miqo. Thank you in advance for any help/advice provided.

uwu
    Participant

I think you have to set it up with sendKey() To mimic the button presses you would naturally do. Im sure it can be done but seems a little tedious

Borelia
    Participant

Thank you for the response, I will look in to the key mimic. It might be tedious but I play a lot and I would just like to have this set so I can queue the macro while I go get a drink or something instead of having to click 50 times lol.

Borelia
    Participant

I just tested this, but unfortunately it just presses the 0 on the hotbar rather than selecting the summoning bell I am closest to, as well as – I attempted to select the summoning bell manually, then tried the sendkey function but nothing happens. No worries, guess I will just have to do it manually. Thank for the help.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Take a look in the scenario index: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

Borelia
    Participant

AH yep this’ll do it. Thanks boss. It only does 8 and I am not well versed in understanding how to adjust to allow all 9 of my retainers but I will settle for 8 and do the last one manually. Much appreciated Lyfox – proud to support such an amazing product and community.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.