81-90 Untimed Nodes

Forum Forums Grids and Presets 81-90 Untimed Nodes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mochibun 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

nyxzane
    Participant
    5+

Hello!

I really liked the formatting of the Shadowbringers scenario for every gathering node so I used the Botanist and Gathering scenarios currently available and formatted them accordingly: an alphabetic list of the 39 untimed materials lv 81-90 up to patch 6.05.

There is only one gathering rotation (King’s Yield/Blessed Harvest = King’s Harvest lol) but feel free to change it.

It is also easy to add commands for food and spiritbonding potions.

All the credit goes to Kuarupi and Strife025! I only combined their scenarios and navigation grids and added a few things here and there.

Please let me know if there are any issues!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

spellure
    Participant
    1+

Dude thank you i was in the middle of trying to accomplish this. You’re the best.

bad_username2
    Participant

mine will keep saying “Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ and doesn’t move to find the next one. How could I fix this?

Kuarupi
    Participant

mine will keep saying “Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ and doesn’t move to find the next one. How could I fix this?

hey, u marked this options in gathering option?
    Use Compass
    use truth
    cordials(optional)
    try mark use compass and use truth and back to tell for us if work. Look Picture in attach

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Kuarupi.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bad_username2
    Participant
    1+

Thank you so much, that worked perfectly. Lol, I am so silly.

mochibun
    Participant

Might just be me since im not used to the program but, it seems like the alien onion bit isnt working, it only wants to gather cotton bolls in ulta. Any way to fix this? ive tried changing the gathering slot but it just moves the cursor back up to the cotton.

slickrick
    Participant

Alien Onion has worked pretty well for me until it randomly gets stuck starts sending a message saying: Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

It also then says “This feature is only available to characters on their Home World.” Only seems to occur with Alien Onion after about gathering from 6 nodes or so. I do have Use Compass and Use Truth enabled.

slickrick
    Participant

Noticed that in Chapter 24 when gathering Manganese Ore, after about the 6th node you get stuck on a pillar 9/10 times that causes the scenario to break.
    x: 23.4, y:10.9, z:2.6 if that helps

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Yea the Manganese has some paths that end up going into pillars, I had to edit a couple paths over the past couple of weeks when it errored out on me as well.

The original grids weren’t mine so I tried to edit them originally to fix alot of issues, but I think a couple things have still cropped up over the last month as I was using it and I only fixed it locally..

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.

mochibun
    Participant

Might just be me since im not used to the program but, it seems like the alien onion bit isnt working, it only wants to gather cotton bolls in ulta. Any way to fix this? ive tried changing the gathering slot but it just moves the cursor back up to the cotton.

Realized the issue here it was my own fault! it works just fine 🙂 sorry for the false alarm, if anyone else has a issue with it make sure in the gathering menu you dont have anything selected in gather by name
    accidently had the cotton in there and it was throwing it off

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.