70-80 leveling

Forum Forums Discussion 70-80 leveling

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dexter1912
    Participant

Once x-pac drops and miqo is updated, what will be the fastest and safest way to level up jobs? Leveled up all my current jobs to 70 doing squad runs, but it was a bit sketchy as it was spamming same dungeon and being in a free company and all. Did it sparingly and watched, but still. In the same idea with X-pac, everyone will be in the new zones and questing, doing main scenario and I’m doing squad runs over and over again?… will seem a bit off.

Will heaven on high be out by then or some other way to level up as well? any thoughts, thanks… Looking forward to shadowbringers and seeing what miqo can do.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    2+

Here let me get on my time machine real quick and I’ll get back at you in a few minutes.

zgo63925
    Participant

Here let me get on my time machine real quick and I’ll get back at you in a few minutes.

You mean you will get back to him some minutes ago :p

Arc
    Arc

but it was a bit sketchy as it was spamming same dungeon and being in a free company and all

Just tell them you logged out in a dungeon (so your character will remain marked as inside the dungeon indefinitely until you log in the next time) or you are leveling your squadron and watching anime on a second screen/with OnTopReplica (a neat software that lets you create a small overlay-window that displays what happens on a background window, e.g. a video stream).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.