60-70 class leveling question

Forum Forums Grids and Presets 60-70 class leveling question

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fangcia 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    k007
    k007
    Participant

Currently the 20-60 squad dungeon is working great. Anyone actually tried using the bot for squad 60-70? Or is heaven on high assist mode the best thing at the moment? Thanks!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Lyfox, myself, and a couple others have used Stone Vigil to 70 on multiple classes. I am waiting on the rest of mine until we get a higher squad dungeon though

k007
    k007
    Participant

Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure its doable before I commit to grinding out the seals for it.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

Sorry to chime in here. I’m in the midst of working on something else but I’m interested in this. I didn’t even know this was possible. Am I to assume you just grind the stone vigil many, many lower times (At a high seal cost) to get the lower dungeon exp reward… Ad infinum (at least as long as you have seals) for experience?

k007
    k007
    Participant

Yes. That is correct. Its the only method at the moment that is “fully automated” if you also get the scenario for turning in the dungeon drop for seals and self repair. It just comes with a very high seal cost and probably be best to unlock the 90k seal cap and max it out. The devs are working on higher level squad dungeons but in the meantime that is your best bet.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

Thanks. I guess I’ll have to find the repair/seal scenarios, and unlock the 90k rank, but it sounds good.

fangcia
    Participant

Lvl 50/60 dungeon + shadowbringers preorder bonus item = everything to 70 in a week

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.