3 Game Instances

Forum Forums Discussion 3 Game Instances

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Maybe someone can Help with a Problem

I started today my 3rd FFXIV Acount but on my Pc i can only start 2 Game Instances.

If i want to start the 3rd he stops loading after he tries to conect and shuts the 3rd down. Any ideas or tips how i can Play with 3 parrallel?

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Beyond 2 instances you need virtualisation, if you don’t know how to handle it yourself, some software can do it for you, like ISBoxer. Those software usually allow some additional features, like mirroring keyboard and mouse to all instances, etc.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

thx a lot Carl

is it safe?

i am a bit careful with those Kind of software

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

The notorious ones like ISBoxer, yeah they are safe and used by a big enough community.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

so I tryed your tip with isboxer and i really can open a third instance. Works well just 2 probs:

the catnip license are a pain cause the mixed up every restart and more pain is that the isboxer instance reacts somehow if i Play with the non is boxer instances

any ideas how to solve that?

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

For the catnip licence, I don’t know the solution, but I think I remember someone giving a workaround somewhere in the forum, I just don’t remember where ^^’

As for ISBoxer, maybe it comes from a setting mirroring input? I’m not using it myself, so I’m not going to be much of a help, but their community forum could troubleshoot this I believe.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.