Botanist Job Quests Scenario – Levels 15-60

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Botanist Job Quests Scenario – Levels 15-60

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KiwiVulpix 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kupoberry
    kupoberry
    Participant
    3+

Hey guys. Here is a scenario to have Miqo gather all the materials needed for the level 15-60 Botanist job quests. It works the same as the Miner one (Miner Job Quests Scenario Levels 15-60) and has Miqo take you everywhere you need to go. It does include different presets and grids, though, so make sure you import everything even if you already have the Miner one. Make sure you meet the requirements below before running it as well.

If you’ve completed some of the job quests already, you can customize the scenario by removing the chapters you don’t need. Some of the class quest materials are from timed nodes, so I’ve instructed Miqo to gather Stalks of Ramie and Rainbow Cotton Bolls in-between spawns since those are both used in end-game crafts right now. You could swap them out with something else if you wanted though.

REQUIREMENTS
    1. Level 60+ Botanist
    If your Botanist is not yet level 60, I’d suggest grinding diadem for XP. R51093 has made an excellent loop scenario for diadem gathering. I’ve attached a customized version for Botanist leveling to this post, but you can find the original here: Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒
    2. Level 60+ gathering gear, fully repaired
    3. Enable “Quick Gathering” in-game (hit a rock and check the box)
    4. Put these on your hotbar with keybinds assigned to them
    a) Arbor Call I
    b) Truth of Forests
    c) Leaf Turn I and II
    d) Mount
    e) Materia Extraction
    f) Sneak
    g) Return
    h) Cordials
    i) Food (optional; place on hotbar 2, slot 1 OR adjust hotbar script in Ch 1)
    j) XP Scroll (optional; place on hotbar 2, slot 2 OR adjust hotbar script in Ch 1)

PLEASE NOTE
    – Level 63-70 job quests are not included in this scenario since you have to actually be on those quests to access the gathering nodes
    – Level 1-10 job quests are also not included since you can purchase those materials directly from a vendor at the following locations: Lvl 1: Latex x10 (Tradecraft Merchant, Limsa/Ul’dah/Gridania); Lvl 5: Maple Sap x50 (Tradecraft Merchant, Limsa/Ul’dah/Gridania); Lvl 10: Crow Feather x99 (Guild Supplier, Carpenter’s Guild)

SCENARIO CHAPTER OUTLINE REFERENCE
    Ch 1. Gathering Prep: Materia extraction, Food & XP buffs
    Ch 2. Grade 1 Carbonized Matter x99 (Level 20)
    Ch 3. Chamomile HQ x15 (Level 25)
    Ch 4. Ramhorn Zucchini HQ x20 (Level 40)
    Ch 5. Laurel HQ x20 (Level 35)
    Ch 6. Alligator Pear HQ x15 (Level 30)
    Ch 7. Marjoram HQ x10 (Level 15)
    Ch 8. Birch Log HQ x10 (Level 58)
    Ch 9. Emerald Beans HQ x10 (Level 55)
    Ch 10. Cyclops Onion HQ x10 (Level 53)
    Ch 11. Kill Time – Stalks of Ramie
    Ch 12. Chysahl Greens HQ x3 (Level 60, unspoiled)
    Ch 13. Spruce Log x3 (Level 50, unspoiled)
    Ch 14. Mistletoe HQ x20 (Level 45)
    Ch 15. Kill Time – Rainbow Cotton Bolls
    Ch 16. Chysahl Greens HQ x3 (Level 60, unspoiled)
    Ch 17. Kill Time – Rainbow Cotton Bolls
    Ch 18. Chysahl Greens HQ x3 (Level 60, unspoiled)
    Ch 19. Wrap Up: Materia extraction, Return

If anyone wants a combined version with both Miner and Botanist quests to get them all done in one go, just let me know. Enjoy :3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

spellure
    Participant

Wow you’re amazing, thank you! Putting them together would just be being way too nice xD They can figure it out themselves!

kupoberry
    kupoberry
    Participant
    1+

Wow you’re amazing, thank you! Putting them together would just be being way too nice xD They can figure it out themselves!

You’re very welcome! I might combine them later anyway to figure out the most efficient route cuz it’s fun and I’m a nerd :3

ps34pc
    Participant

you are my hero!!!
    Thank you so much

Arreal
    Participant

Ch 9 and 10 the bot doesnt seem to select the onions and beans.
    Will try the rest to see if the issue persists

KiwiVulpix
    Participant

Super helpful thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  KiwiVulpix.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  KiwiVulpix.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.