Best Options to make Gil with Miqo *Besides Crafting*

Forum Forums Discussion Best Options to make Gil with Miqo *Besides Crafting*

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

Please advise,

Thanks!

Tiffalockheart
    Participant

Gathering makes a ton.

Arc
    Arc

Gray can tell you about it. Gathering is actually more gil-efficient than crafting, if you just wanna afk it completely.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Gray can tell you about it.

Not really šŸ™‚ Everything was told already… in this topic. Crafting was nice during the first days of ShB – it made me some 3-5 mil daily (though not even close to 1-20 mil you promised before šŸ˜‰ ); and that’s while having 200-250k of profit from every item sold! Right now it’s less than 100k per item, which I don’t consider worthy at all. So yes, much like in most other games: grinding and more grinding is way to go for a botter.

Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant
    1+

best way to make Gil is to sell a house? The trick behind this is to have an FC ready to go with the house you camped and purchased with or without the bot. Sell the house through the party finder and that is easily 200%+ profit.

Arc
    Arc

though not even close to 1-20 mil you promised before šŸ˜‰

That was mainly because of a major letdown from Square Enix. Usually since Heavensward they released craftable glowing primal weapons (they could’ve at least released the ARR and HW craftable weapons) for the new jobs which were the major gil earning machine, however with Shadowbringers they went full maximum laziness mode with that and didn’t implement ANY craftable primal weapons for the 2 new jobs, which made me extremely angry, since I already had stocked up on primal mats for this.
    On Stormblood launch I crafted Ifrit Katanas, Ramuh Rapiers, Thordan Katanas, etc. and every single one of them sold for something like 5-20 million gil – and I managed to sell at least 2-3 per day.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Arc Arc.

miqoai52
    Participant

The real money will come with the top tier craftable gear, probably 5.1. Can probably make 10-20+ mil a day on the aethersands + selling the crafted gear. I’m making 5-7m per day right now just selling the craftable gathering set.

I don’t think that gathering is more gil efficient as gray says. a stack of lignae logs is X price. 5 logs -> lumber is worth more than 5X, so theres profit(even considering crystal costs), and the further you take it the more profit there is.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Iā€™m making 5-7m per day right now just selling the craftable gathering set.

Tbh, this is exactly the way I was earning my 3-5 mil/day before. Though, right now at our server mats for simple LTW/CRP items (i.e. w/o dwarven cotton) cost about 50k, while the item itself sells for 100-120k; items with cotton are sold at a loss for some reason. Maybe there is less competition at your server, but I don’t see any way to make 5 mil out of 50-70k profit sales. You aren’t going to sell 70-100 items per day, are you?

5 logs -> lumber is worth more than 5X

You forgot to include time into calculation… the time you spend a) crafting, b) putting on market, c) checking market and playing 1 gil game. For example, my main char right now makes about 1 mil every hour gathering, so its minute costs about 16k, which basically makes crafting packs of lumber / leather / nuggets / cotton not really worthwhile.

pyro401
    Participant

Since I am leveling my crafters/gathering classes I am selling bluespirit tiles/ore and stiperstone for a decent price. The robber balls from yellow gatherer scrips are good for cash-flow as well. Stiperstone is selling for a shitload atm.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Since I am leveling my crafters/gathering classes I am selling bluespirit tiles/ore and stiperstone for a decent price. The robber balls from yellow gatherer scrips are good for cash-flow as well. Stiperstone is selling for a shitload atm.

A lot of the “old” items are selling for quite a bit. Kudzu root, stiperstone.. mythrite sand.. are all selling for well over 2k each. BUT SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAH PROFITS!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.