White Scrips and Firmament Auto Turn ins

Forum Forums Grids and Presets White Scrips and Firmament Auto Turn ins

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Alcohlol Alcohlol 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

uwu
    Participant

Couple scenarios that I have setup to gather craft and automatically turn in. White scrips will get Sublime solutions and repeat, you just need to have the materials. Firmament will gather everything except for the Honey so have enough in your inventory.

You need to make sure you have certain actions bound to keys as well, if it not working correctly make sure the following have the correct assinments:

F12 – Target nearest NPC/Object
    NUM0 – Confirm
    NUM8 – Move cursor up/Cycle through party list
    NUM6 – Move cursor/Target Right
    NUM9 – Cycle through UI Components Forward
    NUM4 – Move cursor/Target Left
    NUM. – Cancel

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  uwu.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iifetap
    Participant

Where do you buy the Sublime Solutions with these scripts? I’m not seeing it at the scrip exchange in The Firmament.

Nevermind, sublimes are from normal white scrips, thought you could buy em with the new scrips. Sidenote, where do you guys get all these Aethersands for creating these tinctures?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  iifetap.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  iifetap.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Where do you buy the Sublime Solutions with these scripts? I’m not seeing it at the scrip exchange in The Firmament.

White scrip item. Literally every scrip vendor has them from what I remember.

clementxd
    Participant

Aether sand come from aetherial reduction, predator fish collectable for ageflow, solarite, and a couple of others i forget which is which but they are all ephemeral nodes that that gather as a collectable and reduce, or you can do it with gathering white scrips, which can buy use to buy aethersand of any kind. think it was 200 white scrips for a normal one and 250 for hq, hope this info helps!

edgedy
    Participant

Ignore this.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  edgedy.
    Alcohlol
    Alcohlol
    Participant

I’ve been trying to use the skybuildersalch grid and it does everything except gather, No mattter what chapter i am using all i get is. Any help would be appreciated.

(9:23:07 AM) Destination reached!
    (9:23:08 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:23:49 AM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.
    (9:23:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This content is removed from the game. Theres nothing to gather. Skybuilder mats are Diadem exclusive now.

Alcohlol
    Alcohlol
    Participant

oh! oops! THanks for the insight, i just recently came back to the game!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.