Pre-Combat Gazelle Skin Farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Pre-Combat Gazelle Skin Farming

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vurtrue 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

Made for BRD/MCH though any ranged dps will do with rotation on macro.

Hotkey Ctrl+R = Gysahl Greens
    Hotkey F = Combat Macro

Macro:
    /ac “The Wanderer’s Minuet”<t>
    /ac “Army’s Paeon”<t><wait.2>
    /ac “Stormbite”<t><wait.2>
    /ac “Stormbite”<t>
    /ac “Bloodletter”<t>
    /ac “Caustic Bite”<t><wait.2>
    /ac “Caustic Bite”<t>
    /ac “Straight Shot”<t><wait.2>
    /ac “Straight Shot”<t>
    /ac “Sidewinder” <t>
    /ac “Barrage” <me><wait.2>
    /ac “Barrage” <me>
    /ac “Refulgent Arrow”<t><wait.2>
    /ac “Refulgent Arrow”<t>
    /ac “Empyreal Arrow”<t>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

Zone – The Fringes Aetheryte – The Peering Stones

Still needs to be polished.

Hangs for 60 sec on waypoint 8. Could be more efficient, but it’s bed time. 🙂

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

The concept seems great doesnt work for me somehow the macro does not react (stíllfiguring out why, i have a Bard)
    the bot just runs select target and run into a wall but maybe this is the way we could do Mobs with miqo

vurtrue
    Participant
    1+

Anyone have a pre-made combat scenario for Lv70 PLD? I’m leveling up Leatherworking and would like to farm some Gagana and Gyuki skins for now. Anyone able to help me out until I get some free time to figure it out myself?
    Thanks in advanced!!

vurtrue
    Participant
    1+

So Ive tried my hand at creating a combat scenario. This is for Lv70 Pld, iL350 farming Gazelle Hides. Works pretty well but could prob use some tweaks. Ran for hours with only some camera angle issues preventing target closest mob. You may have to alter the keybind functions and if you don’t like my macro rotation.

/ac “Shield Lob” <t><wait.3>
    /ac “Low Blow” <t><wait.1>
    /ac “Spirits Within” <t><wait.3>
    /ac “Fast Blade” <t><wait.3>
    /ac “Riot Blade” <t><wait.3>
    /ac “Goring Blade” <t><wait.3>
    /ac “Fast Blade” <t><wait.3>
    /ac “Riot Blade” <t><wait.3>
    /ac “Royal Authority” <t><wait.3>
    /ac “Shield Bash” <t><wait.3>

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  vurtrue.
    Attachments:
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

is anyone having issues with this? I set the F to targeting closest enemy and F11 to hotbar as it says F= combat. All it does is moves to the way point, chills there after targeting mob and moves to next point. Trying to figure whats wrong or what i need to tweak. thanks!

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

disregard! I took a few more looks at it and found the issue. forgot to key bind what the combat key was. But if anyone wants to use or tweak the one i made. WHM combat below.

/ac “Stone IV”<t><wait.8>
    /ac “Aero II” <t><wait.3>
    /ac “Aero III”<t><wait.5>
    /ac “Regen” <me>
    /ac “Aero III”<t><wait.5>
    /ac “Aero II” <t><wait.3>

vurtrue
    Participant

is anyone having issues with this? I set the F to targeting closest enemy and F11 to hotbar as it says F= combat. All it does is moves to the way point, chills there after targeting mob and moves to next point. Trying to figure whats wrong or what i need to tweak. thanks!

I’m a tad late responding. Glad you got it working. I think back then I didn’t know much about putting these together. Glad it was of use to you guys 🙂

vurtrue
    Participant

Updated jakebnda’s file. Added self teleport to The Peering Stones and waypoints that will fly you down to the starting waypoint. Tweaked the grid a little and tweaked the scenario some too.
    Took out all but the first of the use gysahl greens commands, added a 3 seconds afk before hitting your macro key and adjusted the afk time after macro key is hit from 40 sec to 20.
    You’ll need to change your macro lines/keybind lines to reflect how you have your hotbars setup. You’ll also want to make your own user macro since everyone’s levels/iLvl, gear and chocobo levels will be different so damage output and kill rate will be different.
    Ran this for a few hours and seems good so far.

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.