Including Aether Shards in Scenario Travel

Forum Forums Discussion Including Aether Shards in Scenario Travel

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CaffeinatedGremlin
    Participant

Is it possible to incorporate the use of Aether shards to get around inside cities in a Scenario’s coding? I was trying to set up a scenario to port in with the main aetheryte and then run to another part of the city, but the location I’m traveling to requires passing through a blackout point (New Gridania to Old Gridania). Is there some way I can just have Miqobot go to an Aether Shard and use it to travel to another Aether Shard in the city before continuing on the navigation grid I put together?

lifebinder
    Participant

The good news is, it’s definitely possible. The bad news is, you’ll have to script it with hotkeys. A lot of sendKey(0)>sendKey(num2) etc

The idea is that you’d navigate (probably using waypointPrecise()) to the target aetherite shard, hit the action key you’ve got bound, use the keyboard keys to scroll down the list to your chosen destination, hit enter. Then execute an afkFor() to account for loading time, and then load a new grid (if needed) for your new vista, then continue on as normal.

CaffeinatedGremlin
    Participant

Oh, thank God! So, it’s convoluted but doable. I can work with that. >x’D

Thank you so much! <3

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Or simply use teleportNpc(x) where x is your destination number in aethernet window.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.