Future Miqo Plans

Forum Forums Discussion Future Miqo Plans

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NotABotter 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mafai
    Participant
    3+

Miqobot team,

I know that things are difficult where you are and that development cannot be a priority at this time. However, I am being forced to consider other options of augmenting my play due to how far Miqo has fallen behind.

With the arrival of a new expansion soon, I wanted to ask if there are any plans to bring on more support to help update miqo?

Miqo has been an important part of my play and I would be very disappointed to see it fall away. I believe that the community is very passionate and would love to help with more of the core development if offered the opportunity. We are just very limited with much of the core mechanics inaccessible.

If there are plans to let Miqo atrophy, would it be possible to discuss and open-source release?

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

Wouldn’t count on it, they’re in a war right now. This is their main income, let them do what they need to do.

NotABotter
    Participant

I don’t believe this is their main income as during the start of the war they actually canceled all future subscriptions as they felt it was improper to accept money when they knew it would be difficult to maintain. They stated that subs were reopened only due to the community largely voicing concerns that they don’t need Miqo to be perfect, but still love the functionality it provides.

That being said, we’ll see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.