character menu openes when I gather, requesting help

Forum Forums Discussion character menu openes when I gather, requesting help

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  civjay 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

civjay
    Participant

I am attempting to make my first custom loop for gathering, but every time I use the “gather(1)” command the character menu either opens or closes. Is this an error with how I am setting up the scenario or some kind of key bind I should adjust? When closing it docent seem to cause issue, but on every other gather when it opens it causes me to gather one item from slot 1. That is annoying but I would like to make this loop re’enter diadem, but when the character page is open it bugs that out as well so its very hit and miss if the loop will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Whats your keybind for character menu?

civjay
    Participant

Just the default C key.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Try removing it and see if it helps. Most likely theres a shortcut collision somewhere that causes it. You can post your KEYBIND.DAT and ill take a look if you want.

civjay
    Participant

I would like very much to do that to get help……but im not sure where to find that? Is it a thing in miqo? If it is I am feeling blind and totoly missing it

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Zenpai
    Participant
    2+

@civjay Is it possible on your Miqobot in the gathering tab under skills in the macro box that the letter C is there? I downloaded the Diadem gathering grid and it put a c there so the Bot would press c every now and then.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

civjay
    Participant

you beautiful beautiful person you. I think that may be it because there totoly was a c there. I had been still messing with it and adjusted the character menue command to be shift+c……which is functional but somewhat annoying because when I actually wanted the menue to come up id hit the button and it would not come up. Not the end of the world lol but an annoyance I hopefully wont need to worry about now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.