Anything more recent for Crystals

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Anything more recent for Crystals

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by esseff1 esseff1 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    esseff1
    esseff1
    Participant

Specifically Water Crystals but others would be appreciated as well. Of the ones already posted for Water Crystals,Two of them are in Sea of Clouds and both get stuck on the opposite side of a tree for no apparent reason when the node can be easily clicked from the stuck location. The on in Eastern La Noscea just flat out stops detecting nodes after it gathers about a handful despite there being several visible from the character’s current location. And the other one doesn’t seem to work at all? I load it in and there’s just no info actually put into Miqobot

Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Participant

I sometimes edit the premade grids to resolve issues like these when they come up, I can double-check the one I use for Sea of Clouds if you’d like, but the scenario for the aetherial reduction of Radiant Astral Moraine typically comes out better, considering you get clusters from it as well, for high-tier crafting.

esseff1
    esseff1
    Participant

Yeah I actually just started using the reduction one a couple of days ago and got wildly better results so I’ll just stick with that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.