Rarefied Giant Popoto Pancakes (Gathering Request)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Rarefied Giant Popoto Pancakes (Gathering Request)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fayt@Famfrit 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    VesperiaXIV
    VesperiaXIV
    Participant

If anyone can link me to a working gathering scenario for all the materials required to make these I will love you. I have tried a couple that were posted for the Elder Nutmeg Seeds but they no longer seem to work, encountered issues with the Giant Popoto too. An efficient rotation would be a nice bonus too <3

Mats needed: Upland Wheat, Gianthive Chip, Giant Popoto & Elder Nutmeg Seeds

I would create one myself but I am very new to this experience.

Thank you in advance.

Fayt@Famfrit
    Participant

I just created this scenario for farming the mats for Rarefied Giant Popoto Pancakes for CUL White Scrips, it will gather enough mats to make 21 rarefied pancakes which is enough to full cap White Scrips at 4,000

This is my first attempt at a scenario, so forgive if it’s a bit wonky. Once I get better at it I’ll prolly redo it.

I didn’t add Gathering rotations yet, this is just the basic scenario, it will teleport to each area and make a circuit of the nodes until it has hit enough and move to the next area.

Fayt@Famfrit
    Participant

Sorry, forgot to add the attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.