Combat Assist – Squadron

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist – Squadron

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  YoToDoShi 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Agnikurina
    Participant

Assist bot just gets stuck jumping in one place and doesn’t go forward.
    No error message in the status window, just says:

(1:40:58 PM) Battle INIT.
    (1:40:58 PM) Fight this: <<insert name of mob>>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Agnikurina
    Participant

New message…
    (2:08:45 PM) Skipping objective #17 (chest)…
    (2:08:45 PM) I’ll leave this one for later #18 (shortcut) ^_^
    (2:08:45 PM) Skipping optional objective #19 (battle)…
    (2:08:45 PM) Skipping optional objective #20 (chest)…
    (2:08:46 PM) Navigating to objective #21 (bigbattle).
    (2:09:21 PM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (2:09:21 PM) Time/Estimate: 33.5783/33.5690
    (2:09:21 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (2:09:21 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (2:09:21 PM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (2:09:21 PM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (2:09:21 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Agnikurina
    Participant

I use the default movement keybinds (English keyboard), ASWD settomg, don’t have anything different.

As far as hotkeys, I have nothing customer, all hotkeys are the default ones from the game.

I have always played this way, not just for the bot.

I’ll give it another try and submit assistance request if needed.

Thank you for the quick reply.

YoToDoShi
    Participant

Reset all your settings and customizations. You have something conflicting. I had to check all mine too but found one setting that was whack and that fixed it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.