(Scenario) Chondrite

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Scenario) Chondrite

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vega 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kirika
    Kirika
    Participant
    2+

A simple scenario to mine Chondrite.

It will repair and do materia extraction.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vega
    Participant

For me it mines wind crystals instead, the grid looks fine. Any workarounds ?

Memer
    Participant
    1+

For me it mines wind crystals instead, the grid looks fine. Any workarounds ?

In the gathering tab, make sure your slot is set to 3

vega
    Participant

The slot is 2 because earlier someone posted a legendary scenario with gathering presets. The chondrite scenario opens the respective grid but it doesnt change anything gathering related. So it always jumps back into the gathering preset for the double edged herbs on the legendary scenario. Sorry i am really not well versed with this so i might miss smth. extremely obvious. I dont know how i assign or create a gathering preset for the scenario

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  vega.
    Flypig
    Flypig
    Participant
    1+

Try this one, I created a preset and updated into this scenario using the grid created by @Zachary from “[Scenario] 6.0 Mining Nodes”. (Assume that was what you imported which interfere with this scenario)

gatherPreset(Chondrite) -> this preset includes gather by name “Chondrite” using the “MIN89 Chondrite” Grid with gatherRotation “None” by default
    gatherRotation(Yield +2) -> this defines to overwrite default preset setting on gatherRotation to use “Yield +2” instead. Feel free to comment out if you don’t want to use any GP at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vega
    Participant

tyvm!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.