flying gather maps

Forum Forums Grids and Presets flying gather maps

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Zankul Zankul 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant
    3+

I am uploading 2 grids. I think they are better than the existing grids.
    For one they start at the teleport point. So no need to get close. just teleport in and start.
    Secondly they are all flying. So lower levels sorry.

The Brimstone replace ones that were broken for me.

Mandrake Seeds. Cause i need them. grabbing other garbage which i vendor while i wait for a mandrake seed to appear.

The Cobalt Ore one again is flying and doesn’t look suspicious, at least not to me. Other maps have mounted for 2 sec followed by run for 10 sec. Which to me if you repeat that 10 times, is very suspicious.
    I only hit 3 of the 4 areas where the node can appear. This is on purpose, the 4th is around a corner, and even with flying you lose time hitting that one. Just hit the other three repeatedly and you will get more faster.

There are one way paths, the one from the waypoints are so your character doesn’t try and backtrack, though probably unnecessary. And the other ones are because I have a preferred direction i like my toon to go. feel free to remove these if you don’t like.

Lastly, not sure how to post this so it gets added to the index. I plan on adding more and more as I need them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant
    1+

Dolomite Grid – You have to unlock Dolomite first.
    Includes teleport and going to it. Gather once And extracting materia afterwards which can easily be deleted if you don’t want.
    Available 8AM and 8PM i think.
    Needs flying

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.