Mods watching Diadem

Forum Forums Discussion Mods watching Diadem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Haldonir 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Haldonir
    Participant

FYI just got targeted by a MOD in Diadem. I started in Diadem, and proceeded to bot farm, and I saw someone wave at me, which seemed real odd, I looked around and couldn’t find anyone, I also right clicked on their name and the normal list didn’t pop up, only target. So be careful in Diadem right now.

Haldonir
    Participant

Here’s the link to the profile of the person who was waving to me

(removed)

I could be wrong, but it seemed real odd, and I looked around for that person and couldn’t locate them.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Miqobot Miqobot.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Diadem is an instance so normal options are not available there. Right click appears this way for all players. That character was probably flying under the island or something.
    Also its probably not a good idea posting links to other characters here. Its a public forum so if that person sees your post it will be obvious to him who you are.

Xion
    Participant

Mod? You mean a GM? I wouldn’t count on it, sounds much more likely what Lyfox suggested.

Miyo-two
    Participant

Definitely not a GM, they wear very distinguishable red armor and has gm tag in text channel.
    Plus Diadem is an instance, not a public place, so I highly doubt gm would camp there,
    They are way more busy camping the gold saucer.
    Even in the case when they suspected you, they’d send you a GM tell, not a wave emote.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Miyo-two.

Haldonir
    Participant

Ok, thanks, I got totally freaked out when I saw some random person waving at me and I couldn’t see them LOL!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.