Crafter Scrip turn in and purchase

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafter Scrip turn in and purchase

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Deathofclubs
    Participant

Still a bit new to using miqo to craft, does anyone have a scenario that sets her up to crafter an item a certain amount of times, then go turn in/buy the scrip items you want (repeating til you drain your supply). Repair, then repeat? I already have my macro, just a little confused as to some other things.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

This can be done with craftmacro(), recipe(), craft(), delivercollectables(), key(), repair(), and repeatchapter() or repeatall(). Detailed information for each function can be found in the ? button on the scenario tab in Miqo.

You will need to set up the crafter macro in the crafting tab using the keybinds you have for your skills in the order of your macro. In the scenario you will need to specify the recipe to make and how many to make. I recommend only making as many as you can turn in -1. If you make more Miqo will try to deliver them all and break when she can’t because you’re at scrip cap.

Generate a key() sequence to navigate the scrip window to buy what it is you want. Cursor controls are on the num pad by default. This is easier if you set the scrip exchange npc as your focus target and just have Miqo press F10 to target them instead of trying to cycle through targets potentially targeting the wrong thing. Key sequences are very fragile if you do not give enough of a delay or move the cursor over the game during this portion of the scenario. It is best to let it run on the computer and go do something else, not touching the mouse. If you need to still use the computer then having the game client on another screen that you won’t be moving the cursor over or having the game minimised are ok alternatives. Make sure you have enough background fps in the game so Miqo can do her job, not enough frames and Miqo can’t do the sequence correctly. Screenshot, post

Repair is handled easily as long as you have a crafter that can do it and the materials. The type of repeat you use depends on how you structured your scenario. Chapter will do just the chapter the repeat command is on. All will do the entire scenario, so place this one at the end.

Basic scenario scripting information
    Basic crafting information and crafting development

Deathofclubs
    Participant

So I have it all set up, there is one issue I am having though. To try and save key sends when purchasing, I have it go down the list to the item I want, then have it go to the side and hit num0 on the the quantity, then have it hit num2 to buy max. The problem is that when miqo goes to do the sequence no matter how much of a delay it has on the the num0 for selecting quantity, it immediately deselects it for some reason. So when it hits num2 to go to max quantity it instead just goes down to the next item on the list. Any idea why it deselects the quantity the second it is selected?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

If increasing the delay doesn’t fix the issue then it’s not the delay that’s the issue, it’s the sequence. You have to scroll back to the item to purchase. Using num0 on the quantity section just keeps opening and closing the text entry which is what you’re currently doing to select max. Num2 when the text box is inactive, back to white instead of green/orange, just goes back to scrolling. If you’re trying to save lines for selecting max you can also just use num9 instead. Once you scroll to the item you just need num6/9/4/0/4/0 to select max and purchase.

scroll to item
    num6 moves to quantity
    num9 selects max
    num4 moves back to item
    num0 opens confirmation
    num4 scrolls to ok
    num0 confirms purchase

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.