Looking for FSH scenario – Titanic Sawfish

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Looking for FSH scenario – Titanic Sawfish

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jponry jponry 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jponry
    jponry
    Participant

I am working on the quest “The Beast of Brewer’s Beacon”. Thank you 🙂

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant
    1+

Here you go & enjoy. As payment please study & analyze the script and look at how it works.

I have created a couple things here:
    -Grid
    -Fishing Preset
    -Scenario

The scripts assumes a few things:
    1. You can fly on your mount. If you can’t fly then this is a great opportunity to expand the grid.
    2. This uses Cordials.
    3. Have some Rat Tails for bait
    4. I use Alt+1 for Patience. Since Miqo doesn’t use Patience for the first cast I have a manual key performed to use it.

Titanic Sawfish is only available from 09:00et-15:00et with good weather being Clear & Fair Skies. The script combats this with skipbadweather & AFK/WorkUntil timers. This scenario repeats 9999 times as well. Good Luck as this quest took me months to complete and only did so after I became a level 80 Fisher.

Happy Hunting.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by PinHead PinHead.
    PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant
    1+

Coincidentally this will also pick up Pirate’s Bane when the Fisher’s Intuition requirement is met. In testing this morning I have picked both the target fish and the Legendary.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by PinHead PinHead.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jponry
    jponry
    Participant
    1+

Thank you so much I was able to get the fish 🙂 and I did learn a lot from the script, I will write my own to get the next fish for the quest.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.