(Request) Simple Antiafk pvp queue

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Request) Simple Antiafk pvp queue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vega
    Participant

Hey guys, just wondering if someone could create a szenario where you would simply avoid the afk check for frontline/rival wings etc.

Atm i am not interested in pvp at all but it is a good pvp source and this way i can make some food or whatever. It doesnt have to be super fleshed out. If i get kicked by playerhand for not doing anything that’s fine with me i just want to dodge the system antiafk check.

Thx in advance! (A way to queue for frontline and do the above + repeat if 1. kicked or 2. done with the frontline would be cool aswell)

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

Open hud layout = avoid afk kick timer. But you may get reported by players.

vega
    Participant

wait as long as you sit in the hud layout you don’t get the timer ? Genius :O

Arc
    Arc
    2+

This is impossible, because once you enter a PvP-Area Miqobot will activate its Kill-Switch.

Miqobot will not operate and prevent all functionality during PvP content and the devs will not implement PvP functionality for the following reason, as stated by the Miqobot Dev-Team themselves:

We are very sorry, but Miqobot does not support any PvP activities.
    She will immediately trigger an integrated kill switch upon entering a PvP zone.

Please note that PvP activities are extremely dangerous for botting due to high player congestion.
    There is a very high risk of being reported by another player in PvP. And it will most likely result in account suspension.

It is true that PvP grinding would be relatively easy to implement with Scenario Engine, and it would drive a lot of attraction to Miqobot.
    But at the same time it would trigger much hatred from players who prefer to grind Frontlines manually. They would most likely take it as a personal insult and initiate witch hunting, which could potentially lead to a schism in the game community and significant damage to the game itself.

We care about our players very much, and we would not want Miqobot to become a tool for game destruction.

We sincerely apologize, but at this time we have to postpone all PvP features requests.

edgedy’s solution however does work. It did in Eureka and it works in any instanced content, as staying in the HUD-layout screen counts as non-stop activity in the game’s programming, so please use this method instead. Miqobot however will not support PvP activities.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.