9x Retainer Reassign Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets 9x Retainer Reassign Scenario

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  gizmoneil 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Borelia
    Participant
    2+

Recently I received information from Lyfox on automatically doing my retainers overnight without the game going idle. I have fine tuned the import and exported this scenario to improve the speed it does it as well as work with the way the new retainer UI works. Normally you would have to click on the bell again, but now they have made it populate so you dont have to click on it again.

Once the scenario is imported to Miqo – stand near the bell, start the scenario, do not press anything on your keyboard or mouse and just let it run. I have tested it quite a few times with out issue. This is a good way of course to level your retainers if needed. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Just wanted to contribute what I could to this awesome community.

If you have any random number of retainers, just remove the chapters you don’t need but it is necessary to keep 1 and 10.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Borelia.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lina28011
    Participant

Does not work, does not close the user interface. And then when he goes to the second, he cancels his campaign

Lina28011
    Participant

At the first retainer, for some reason, he goes into the hunt, and then everything stumbles, goes to the second, but in fact everything is still in the menu from the right menu inside the hunt.

Borelia
    Participant

By chance are you moving your mouse at all when running the scenario?

Borelia
    Participant

I myself have come across this issue if i accidentally knock my mouse while the scenario is running. I will repost what I currently use just in case there is something wrong with that txt file. I know for a fact that this one works that I am posting now, as I use it regularly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lina28011
    Participant

I did not touch the mouse, I just turned it on and watched what was happening, and every time it entered the wrong place. I just finished the stormblood plot, maybe a new line was added to the DLC trace after completing the plot?

Lina28011
    Participant

I myself have come across this issue if i accidentally knock my mouse while the scenario is running. I will repost what I currently use just in case there is something wrong with that txt file. I know for a fact that this one works that I am posting now, as I use it regularly.

Strange, I included your file a second and it worked) thanks

decibel9m3
    Participant

Is this macro still working for anyone? I have 9 retainers and just attempted to use it and can not get it working. I double-checked my numkey settings. I’m using windowed mode. I stand near the bell, start the macro it correctly selects the bell, the first retainer, and the cursor moves down and correctly selects ventures. I assumed the macro would then select the Quick Exploration option but it selects the class specific options, in this case “Fishing”. It then chooses the lv. 1-5 fishing option and gets stuck there.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Its a reassign scenario. Meaning that your retainer is supposed to be assigned a venture already and it will simply resend them when they come back.

decibel9m3
    Participant

Okay, that makes sense. I missed that part.

Borelia
    Participant

Also on a side note for this adjustment I made to this, if you pre-select the summoning bell, Ive seen it have issues. Best way to get the perfect results is to stand next to the summoning bell, but dont select it, then run the scenario and then do not touch the keyboard or mouse until its complete.

Serph
    Participant

hello thank you for the scenario i have a question what does icon(7,1) do what is it assigned to click in chapter 10 below is chapter 10:

//prevent kick from AFK

key({esc}, 1.0) //close ui
    afkFor(00:21)
    icon(7,1)
    icon(7,1)
    icon(7,1)

repeatAll(100)

Xion
    Participant

might be a emote or something like that. Auto-afk isn’t really a problem at this point but will be in first couple months in Endwalker or if you stand in Firament zone.

spellure
    Participant

The icon click is just there to click a random hotbar icon so the game doesn’t think you’re “afk”. I would change that to a hotbar slot that’s empty 🙂

Mine is:

key({esc}, 1.0)  //close ui

icon(10,1)
    icon(10,1)
    afkFor(00:19)
    icon(10,1)

repeatAll(100)
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  spellure.

spellure
    Participant
    1+

I saw one of these earlier and made my own adjustments as i have 10 retainers. Here’s the code for the 10th if anyone’s feelin lazy:

//key(f12, 1.0)  //target npc

//select retainer 10
    //first key to awaken cursor
    key(num6, 0.5) //move right
    key(num2, 0.25) //move down

//summon
    key(num0, 3.0) //confirm
    key(num0, 1.0) //confirm

//select venture report
    key(num6, 0.5) //move right

//view and reassign
    key(num0, 1.0) //confirm
    key(num4, 1.0) //move left
    key(num0, 1.0) //confirm
    key(num8, 1.0) //move up
    key(num2, 1.0) //move down
    key(num0, 1.0) //confirm
    key(num0, 1.0) //confirm

//quit
    key({esc}, 1.0)  //close ui
    key(num0, 3.0)   //confirm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.