BUG: Scenario Crafting Issue

Forum Forums Discussion BUG: Scenario Crafting Issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

Hello Miqo team,

I’ve been struggling with a very annoying problem lately with crafting scenario that I’m hoping you will be able to fix.

What happens is I’ll create a crafting scenario similar to this:

solverPreset(rec IQ)
    craftCollect(off)
    job(Armorer)
    recipe(Mythril Ingot,3)
    craft(21)
    job(Armorer)
    recipe(Mythrite Nugget,3)
    craft(18)
    job(Armorer)
    recipe(Steel Ingot,5)
    craft(60)
    job(Armorer)
    recipe(Iron Ingot,2)
    craft(36)
    job(Armorer)
    recipe(Mythril Rivets)
    craft(78)
    job(Armorer)
    recipe(Iron Rivets)
    craft(18)

I will start the scenario and when I come back I notice that Miqo didn’t make some of the items even though I had the materials. I’ve troubleshooted the issue and it looks like for the recipes like recipe(Steel Ingot,5) Miqo will start crafting fine and then randomly she will copy and re-paste the recipe name into the search bar and then try to craft again without using ,5) which causes the craft to fail and move on thinking she is out of mats. I’m not sure what causes this maybe lag maybe FPS but it sure is annoying. Could you please ensure that the correct list item is selected each time a recipe is pasted in through the scenario engine?

Thank you and keep up great work!

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

I’m using version 1.3.21 Beta BTW.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

Hello, Miqo support team. Any word on this issue its been a couple months and this bug is getting super annoying. You can basically reproduce it with any large number of crafts in the scenario engine above 100 and using ,2 as a recipe indicator. This scenario should reproduce it. I believe it just need to check that the correct recipe is selected before hitting craft.

//Pre Crafts:
    solverPreset(rec IQ)
    craftCollect(off)
    job(Armorer)
    recipe(Molybdenum Ingot,2)
    craft(100)
    job(Carpenter)
    recipe(Zelkova Lumber)
    craft(50)
    job(Goldsmith)
    recipe(Durium Nugget)
    craft(100)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, our developers have been trying to reproduce your issue for the past two months, but unfortunately we had never encountered it.

We would be very grateful if you could provide the complete message log from the Output Area. It would greatly help the investigation of your problem.
    Thank you very much!

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

Hello Miqobot support team I tried to take a video of the bug happening. I wasn’t able to capture it exactly as my screen share video time ran out but this video shows what normally happens however instead of selecting the second one like its suppose to it selects the first one causing Miqo to run out of materials early and moving on the to next scenario item.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing additional information.
    We may have an idea of what could be causing this issue, and we will try to implement a potential fix for the problem. As this bug seems to be unique to your machine, we will ask for your assistance in verifying the fix.

Our Tech Support will contact you by email once it is ready.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We have sent you a diagnostics build of Miqobot by email.
    Please download it and follow the steps in the email to reproduce the issue and verify the fix.

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.