Gathering not working

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering not working

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Phatso Phatso 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Phatso
    Phatso
    Participant

Hello there,

Long time user here, but just returned to Miqo recently. So i settled all the configuration needed, but once it click the gather, this happens:

Log

And stays quiet forever, doesn’t give me imput errors, or do anything at all.

What may be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo doesnt see any Mineral Deposits connected to your grid. What location are you at and what grid do you use?

Phatso
    Phatso
    Participant

I’m trying to mine Electrum, and im using Mochi’s Grid. Funny thing is i just discovered, that if i try to use it to minigames in Saucer, do something similar.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You dont need a grid for minigames. All you have to do is teleport there and go to the room with minigames. For gathering you just teleport to Camp Bronze Lake switch to miner and go to the area where Electrum spawns. Miqo can teleport for you too but thats a scenario thing.
    What coordinates are you at exactly? If you enable ‘show grid’ do you see it on your screen?

Phatso
    Phatso
    Participant

Yeah, I use to do this a lot, i mean, i know how it works, im right at the spot, i see the whole grid under my feet. If i set myself near a mining spot, it mines it, and then mount up and stays there forever. If im not near a minable spot, it just stays there forever. It doesn’t give me any imput error, or keybind msg. Just shows as the image and do nothing at all.

About the Minigames, i know, i was right there at the minigame, in front of it. The woodcutting one works, the other doesn’t for some reason. And again, Miqo doesn’t give me any errors or keybind alerts.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Show me a screen of your settings and your hotbar it will be easier to help.

Phatso
    Phatso
    Participant

Well, don’t ask me why, but i turned it to take the screens, and suddenly started working…i didn’t touch a single thing different.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Alright glad its working now. Let me know if something goes wrong again.
    Check your keybinds for conflicts just in case: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/
    As its stated in the guide Miqo wont detect them due to performance penalty so you have to be careful about it.

Phatso
    Phatso
    Participant

Thanks a lot Lyfox. If i get more errors ill keep you informed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.