Combat Assist Max DPS

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist Max DPS

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Zevo
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone has done any analysis of the dps of different jobs (preferably near endgame ~380ish for instance). Ive been playing Bard and consistently running 5500-5800dps which is very solid. I tried BLM but it was a bit lower (mid 4k’s), I think due to the rotation changing so much in higher levels. I dont have SAM, RDM or many of the other pure DPS classes yet, so I havent been able to try. BRD assist is fun and lets me focus on learning mechanics and positions while it does some very solid dps for me.

k007
    k007
    Participant

BLM bread and butter is keeping up eno to use fire 4. I dont think that rotation is in the current bot version which is why a lower dps. SAM rotation is pretty simple so I think its rotation doesn’t differ much from the optimal rotation. Don’t know about RDM since I don’t have one.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

The Assist Mode is very promising, while not being able yet to use 2 of the strongest BRD abilities, Miqobot pulled 5450 DPS with current BRD BiS, no potion, no food, no party buff, while I did 6500 DPS.
    She’s just 16% behind, really promising.

This is what I got when I first try this feature (i400 with Omega bow, full BiS). It’s not really relevant right now anyway, because they’re not done coding this feature, Miqobot is not using yet most of the final skills.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast.

Zevo
    Participant
    1+

I realize its not finalized, that wasnt really my point. And I know it will usually be below what a human will do, especially in a fight with mechanics and decisions. My point/question was more, given its current state, how well do different jobs perform using the assistance of Miqo.

Arc
    Arc

Well, Redmage apparently is using the full 70s rotation. At least Miqo uses Verflare and Verholy. However, spells like Vercure and Verraise are never used. Everything else is used just fine. I never got into RDM very much though, since I only leveled it for Eureka, so I can’t say if Miqo’s rotation is any better than the optimal one.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Re: Ver[cure,raise] – Do you have Heals & Buffs turned on? 🙂 Not sure if this fixes it, but I’m curious

Arc
    Arc

Yes, that’s all on. Still not using those. My best guess would be, that Miqo already implemented Verflare and Verholy, since it is basically foolproof, that you should use it after the Displacement after the melee combo and that’s apparently nothing special to code.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.