Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 2

Forum Forums Discussion Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 2

This topic contains 77 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Hmm… I’m so curious. Can we get a % mark about how far the battle system / the next version of Miqobot is like we had with the update 4.2 here?:

We’ve managed to reach the mark of 60% before Patch 4.2.
    The most notable milestones are seamless omnidirectional battle navigation and AoE dodging. Here is a visual upgrade of 3D Radar with Combat support.

Combat Radar Preview

Unfortunately Patch 4.2 brought an immense increase to malicious activity, and once again we are bound by daily investigations of payment fraud and crack attempts. The development process is moving forward albeit slowly.
    Therefore any numeric form of progress can not be treated as ETA indicator.

We are working nonstop to release new features as fast as possible, and we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I honestly rather they improved the GUI before releasing combat, better management for grids, pause option in scenarios and crafting, etc.

Quality of Life features are being implemented independently from Combat support.
    Thank you for your concern!

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Squadron radar looks promising!

Dark Desire
    Dark Desire
    Participant
    2+

The complete lack of support for Eureka is dissapointing. That place is ripe for botting.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Eureka is pointless for botting. Why bother with getting yourself banned when you can just afk in NM train. Miqo shows NMs directly on your screen and imo its the only thing you need. A sound notification would be nice though.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for your opinion!
    Sound notifications for Eureka are already planned for release, along with a few other Quality of Life upgrades.

AnonUser
    Participant
    2+

As always thank you for your work Miqobot!

Curious, is Triple Triad still coming?

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

I got all my tournament cards, and I’ve been holding on farming the remaining regular ones in the wait of Triple Triad support, I would love to know as well if this is still something close enough to a release.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, Triple Triad is still coming, nothing has changed 🙂
    We will be working on it after release of the Combat system.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    3+

Miqobot, just wanted to thank you for this wonderful tool. It’s exciting to see such continuous, dedicated support for it and the upcoming features (especially triple triad!) look very nice! Thank you again for everything 🙂

Scalyblue
    Participant
    1+

Is there any way we could get a pause button for crafting, or aside from that a text box we can type in to be relayed to the in-game chat window without stopping our craft. I understand it’s impossible to not seize the keyboard for crafting purposes, but either one of these could be a good solution to the issue.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Already planned and asked several times.

Scalyblue
    Participant
    1+

sorry, hadn’t seen that! It seems that nobody is actually using the feature requests board, myself included.

meta.horus
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for your opinion!
    Sound notifications for Eureka are already planned for release, along with a few other Quality of Life upgrades.

Pls pls tell me you’re also adding sound notifications for hunts.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Is there any way we could get a pause button for crafting, or aside from that a text box we can type in to be relayed to the in-game chat window without stopping our craft. I understand it’s impossible to not seize the keyboard for crafting purposes, but either one of these could be a good solution to the issue.

Yes, automatic pause for chat will be a part of QoL feature pack planned for release soon. Thank you for your request!

Pls pls tell me you’re also adding sound notifications for hunts.

Yes, sound notifications will be customizable and will support monster detection by name. Thank you for asking!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 2’ is closed to new replies.