Question about Combat Assist

Forum Forums Discussion Question about Combat Assist

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Daravnos
    Participant

Is it possible to make a custom scenario for combat assist?

I only have a tank leveled, tried to use it unsynced on the vault, and couldn’t figure out how to auto-engage/attack. Idk if there is something I’ve overlooked or if it’s not supported at this time. The Miqobot team always gives good answers. Appologies if there is already a thread about this, couldn’t find it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Assist Mode is not designed for automatic activities, therefore it is not available in Scenario Engine.
    The feature you ask about belongs to Custom fights and Monster grind feature pack. The combat system is still in early beta and there are several critical updates that must be implemented before this feature becomes possible.

You can emulate this feature via a static sequence of keybinds, but this method would not be stable. So please be careful and do not leave Miqobot unattended for an extended period of time.

Thank you for your request!

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

If you really want to set up something like that, you can turn on combat assist and have your scenario move you around and keep hitting a “target nearest enemy” keybind or something like that, but like Miqo said it really wouldn’t be a good idea. You’d have no way to know when all the enemies are actually dead, and if you didn’t get them all before trying to move to the next area then your scenario wouldn’t be able to adjust. It’s honestly much better to just assign the necessary binds to your mouse and keep half an eye on the game while you handle moving around and let Miqobot do the fighting. That’s how I unsync the vault with my DPS, and it works fine for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.