Leveling 1-20

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling 1-20

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DarknessVisible 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shadowrun
    Participant

Hi! I am trying to level some of my classes to 90, and I know once the bot can pickup Halatali it just becomes a breeze by then.

For 1-20 though, are there any custom scenarios or scripts for leveling or is manually leveling the only way?

Xenox
    Participant

Just level up to 10 with world mobs, 3 potd runs from lvl 51+ and 1 regular trust dungeon at 15 to be at lvl 20.
    Surprisingly it doesn’t take long to do but tedious at first

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    2+

For now you have to lvl till 20 lvl on your own.

If you have a friend who has a high lvl healer you can ask them to power level you on mobs. You need to to be not in a party and healer should put a regen on you while you hit mobs of 15 – 20 lvl with one ranged skill. They will agro on a healer this way (best one is whm who can holy big pack at once). This is a fast way to lvl till 15 lvl.

I have been working on a Sastasha dungeon lately. We plan to add it in the future for people who don’t have squadrons unlocked or for those who want to lvl with bot from 15 lvl. This will take some time though due our current restrictions. On top of that dungeon appeared to be harder to implement that it looked from the beginning. We will have to make the Duty Support as a new feature as well for Sastasha to be working. This will also gonna take time. But eventually it will be added to the bot.

DarknessVisible
    Participant
    1+

It probably takes less than an hour per class to rush through your hunting log. Make sure you pick up weapons for 1-15, open the wiki that has coordinates for the mob locations in-game, use the XIV launcher plugin that lets you mark coordinates in-game if you have and rush through it. A couple of dungeons after that should get you to 20.

It’s not that awful when you consider there’s only 10 classes out of the 19 main classes that start at level 1 and MSQ should have at least taken care of one of those classes for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.